Affiliate Program TOS
Wholesome Story’s Affiliate Program Agreement Updated 10/06/21
Restrictions on promotion: The Wholesome Story affiliate program is designed for affiliates to promote via their legitimate channels of influence only. Promotion via paid traffic (including any adword campaign), re-targeting, discount and/or coupon site, or any other method that in the sole discretion of Wholesome Story is not in accordance with the letter and spirit of these terms and conditions will result in any commissions so resulting being denied and puts your continued participation in the ShareASale program in jeopardy.
Before promoting, please be aware of the following regulations: Affiliates shall not purchase keywords, domain names, advertising, search terms, adwords, or any other identifiers that include the word “Wholesome Story" and the names of Wholesome Story products or services, or any variations or misspellings thereof. Specifically, this policy includes the following:
Affiliates shall NEVER bid on “Wholesome Story” and any keyword string that includes this term, such as “Wholesome Story’s Inositol” or “Wholesome Story supplements” or “Wholesome Story coupons” or “Wholesome Story promotions”. NEVER use any terminology in ads or landing pages that are similar to "scam" or "fraud," or create customer incentives for purchasing Wholesome Story products (e.g. cash rebates or 3rd party bonus offers)
- NEVER purchase domain names based on “Wholesome Story” or variations, such as “WholesomeStoryInositol.com” or “Wholesomestoryreviews.com”
- NEVER use any images or videos that affiliates do not own, and are forbidden from using any imagery that would imply any endorsement without written consent from the appropriate parties. Affiliates are forbidden from creating webpages, social media pages or accounts that falsely represent themselves as the creators or owners of the Wholesome Story products.
- Any review page and all creative contained therein must include the word 'REVIEW' in the title, the url and any graphics used in the cover image or profile image. This includes blogs, webpages, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or ANY OTHER online entity whether or not it is considered to be "social media".
- Affiliates may not bypass Wholesome Story pages to generate orders. In other words, no direct linking to cart or order forms from any ads or landing pages. The customer must see our offer as presented by us prior to landing on the cart. Any affiliate caught breaking any of these terms will be banned immediately without hesitation, and will not be eligible for reinstatement.
- Affiliates will always represent Wholesome Story with truth, honesty, and respect. Affiliates will use their own spheres of influence (social media, websites, etc.) to support their share of Wholesome Story. Wholesome Story reserves the right to remove affiliates from the program if they are not representing the Wholesome Story brand in a professional & respectful way.
- Paid Search Terms If you are currently a PPC affiliate or plan on promoting Wholesome Story.com through paid advertising, you must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Affiliate may not bid on any of our trademarked terms, including any variations or misspellings, or bid on any trademarked terms in sequence with another keyword without express written approval from Wholesome Story.
- Affiliate may not use our trademarked terms in your display URL.
- Affiliate’s ad title and ad copy must not create the impression that your site is the Wholesomestory.com site or any part of our site.
- Affiliate must link directly to your own site. Redirects to the Wholesomestory.com site are unacceptable.
- If you are found to be engaging in any of the aforementioned practices, we reserve the right to reverse any/all sales generated.
- It is suggested that if you actively participate in PPC advertising, that you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords. Trademarked terms include: wholesome story inositol, wholesome story capsules, wholesome story berberine, wholesome story NAC, wholesome story saw palmetto, wholesome story vitex, wholesome story zinc, wholesome story magnesium, wholesome story powder, wholesome story folate, or any other permutations or misspellings of the brand name.
- FTC Endorsement Guidelines Any affiliates who are providing content or reviews of Wholesome Story offers or items must clearly state that they are receiving monetary compensation BEFORE the tracking links or banners directing them to the Wholesome Story offers or items landing page(s). Disclaimers at the bottom or end of the article will not be sufficient. Non-compliance with these FTC regulations will risk removal from the program and commissions could be subject to reversal. Further, any Wholesome Story affiliate who plans on promoting Wholesome Story offers through social media must state clearly "AD:" before each post. Linking to a post with the disclaimer will not be sufficient. For more information: http://www.ftc.gov/sites/default/files/attachments/press-releases/ftc-publishes-final-guides-governing-endorsements-testimonials/091005revisedendorsementguides.pdf
- Legal Compliance All affiliates must comply with all federal, state and local regulations within your jurisdiction. This includes applicable governing marketing emails (ie GDPR, CAN-SPAM Act), and all other anti-spam laws. Wholesome Story reserves the right to suspend or remove affiliates from our affiliate program at any time, without warning. Upon termination, you agree to discontinue the use of all links, logos, banners and promotional materials provided to you by Wholesome Story. Affiliates terminated due to malicious publishing tactics will also have commissions revoked and face possible omission from the Wholesome Story network.